Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, July 07, 2007

What can I say?

I'm still busy....with nothing when I have the time to do many things.

I had a checklist of house chores to do today, and I barely did any of them. Instead, I spent the whole day watching Supernatural on dvd and packing boxes of lunch in the freezer.

I had a momentary fear that my blog had been quarantined for being out of action for too long. Don't worry, rebootz, it's still here.

I am about to embark on a new journey. A whole new investment.

I took a long while trying to find where I had parked my car after last night's Hillsong rally. It was 9 degrees, and seriously not funny when you are walking alone.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger JT said…

    Thought i'd leave a note to say hi!! How was Hillsongs?? Were you there for the whole week?

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger teng said…

    I was there for Thursday and Friday nights only. It was really good...we had TD Jakes, Israel Houghton & Steven Curtis Chapman!!

    How's Dubai treating you??

     
  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger sthyan said…

    It's weird how it's summer in the States but winter in Aussie!! Well, thank God you found your car even though it took awhile...hope you didn't catch a cold or something.

    Just curious...what's this new investment you're into???

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger teng said…

    i wld kill to hv summer now!! and actually, i did catch a cold! :(

    haha...details later - stay tuned!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is those the Supernatural boxset I purchased from Penang?

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger teng said…

    haha...YES they are YOUR dvds. They were my sick therapy dvd sessions.

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    geeez... ur always getting sick... must be something wrong with ur immune system... anyway.. glad my DVDs could be of help :)

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger teng said…

    it's bloody cold where i work. i think it was last thursday where it plunged down to between 0-2 degrees...had to sit in my car for 10 minutes blasting the hot air so that the ice that formed on my windscreen overnight can melt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home