Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's done!

It's day two, and I'm already bored. I dont really want to go out either because I'm sighting a lop-sided swollen cheek and really sleepy-looking eyes. I'm sure those colourful pills have some sort of drowsiness effect in them. I would have very much prefered to be high than to be drowsy, as in high on drugs. lol

Up until yesterday morning, I was whining and whinging to everyone and anyone I met - fearing the worst that might happen to me on the chair. Memories of one episode of "My Family" came to mind, where Ben Harper, the dentist, had a dead patient on his chair, to no fault of his own. Oh yes I was that bad, requesting a triple dose of anaesthetics which surprisingly the dentist did administer and with extra care, gently updating me on how much anaesthetics had been injected into my gums.

After about ten fifteen minutes, numbness had set in and it was time to pull out that damn wisdom tooth that had caused me so much grief that I lost 2 kgs in a week due to a gum infection. I now advise friends to pray for one if they really want to lose weight. har har

The whole procedure wasn't too bad at all. In fact, it was much smoother than what I had anticipated, though I had to put up with the ultra talkative dentist intending to calm me down with his stories, which after a while turned into gibberish talk. Before long, the tooth was cut in two, removed, stitched up, and cleaned.

Mum is being very creative with her meals. Today's menu was fish noodles, yesterday's was fish porridge. I wonder what's for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home