Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Infectious period

Up until a few hours before the anticipated match, I was still childishly insisting that we play netball. Only because. I have been repeatedly told, as a child, that playing soccer equals nasty injuries.

Word of a soccer match after church was passed around, and when we gathered in the field at the appointed time, we had eleven man in each team. How rare is that! I was very impressed, though many would think a gathering of exactly twenty-two young and middle-aged people is pure coincidental and insignificant, that I couldn't wait to play my first ever soccer game.

And my verdict? Watching the World Cup is fun, but playing soccer is heaps fun!

And my advice? Wear proper soccer boots. Toe blisters are nasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home