Intengible

Just a glance

Friday, September 15, 2006

Into the morsh pit!

A day trip down south to Nowra was almost ruined by the heavy downpour. Continuous rainy days were soaking up happy moods and beach plans, but a cranked up Tribal music in the car made up for mad weathers. Liz was a champ, driving me down to Nowra to meet her family. I had suggested to her to replace her windscreen wipers that were obviously faulty as I could barely see the road, no thanks to the rain. And the very next day, one of the two wipers was stolen while the car was parked in front of our church building. I know it isn't funny, but I couldn't stop laughing when I heard that. Sorry!

Anyway, I spent the day with her family and will forever remember how the hostess ditched me with Cluedo and two easily distracted sisters to nurse her headache. Soon it was time to dance to the music of Tribal, a band formed by six of our local boys from church. Sounds Like Chicken, which hails from Melbourne, also rocked Wesley Centre that night with their seven-piece band, featuring a trombone, trumpet and sax! If youthful reggae and melodic hardcore music is not your type, then check out Micah, a bit old school but still sounded great.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home