Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It just doesn't feel right

First, it started with nose runs and consecutive sneezes. By lunchtime, the throat was sore. By teatime, I felt a funny bone on my right arm. Maybe I've been typing too long or exerted too much energy in last night's netball game. I persisted to attend my Tuesday boxing class but left halfway through the session when my nose refused to leave me alone. When I reached home, Chloe ran out the front door and refused to come back immediately when called. Just before I stepped into the shower, I cracked my ankle, again, and it was so darn audible it was bad.

I hate today. And I can't believe myself for bringing work papers home. Perhaps a sign to make myself useful if I decide to take the day off tomorrow.

8 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger sthyan said…

    Because you're someone special,
    This brings a special prayer,
    That you'll get better quickly,
    In Jesus' loving care.

    Know that you're in my prayers...Take care, my friend!

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger teng said…

    wow thanks heaps! I certainly hope I'll take less than a week to recover this time round!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tips on how to be healthy
    (1) no netball for the rest of ur
    life
    (2) no going out
    (3) no outdoor activities
    (4) no everything

    muahahaha

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger teng said…

    hey identify yourself rebOOtz!

    What?? You might as well ask me NOT to get a life! Bleh! LOL

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger sthyan said…

    hey! what kind of future doctors are we getting nowadays??? giving all these "tips on how to be healthy"??? Even I can give better advice..hehe!
    (1) Sports like netball is good for exercise.
    (2) Either go out or die of boredom at home with annoying neighbors!
    (3) Get fresh air and socialize with friends with outdoor activities.
    (4) YES to almost everything except drugs and all those kinds of stuff la...hehehe!

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger teng said…

    i sure don't want to get treated by him, even if it's my own brother! Ahahaha...Engineers (and future engineers) RULE!

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger sthyan said…

    That's so true!!! hahaha! He even told me that he'll be delivering babies this Fri! All the best, man! I pity the mothers...hehe : )

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger teng said…

    nonsense, more likely be watching a delivery.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home