Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Chocolate milkshake, anyone?

It has been a long eleven hours at work today. After lunch, I headed down to the sewer pit to check the boys' progress on the installation work of the integrated pump control module. Yes SEWER is the word and the pit stinks! Imagine chocolate thickshake and brown gravy-like fluid. YUCK!

Thankfully, at 6.30pm we got the pumps running correctly. There are just some minor hiccups with the indication lights, which I can easily fix tomorrow. Otherwise, I think my boss will have my head on the platter. Or maybe not. He didn't even bother to check if I was going all right with this critical job - either he has full confidence in a lowly-paid graduate like me or he simply doesn't care. After all, he is only in a temporary position as boss.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger sthyan said…

    that's stinky choc milkshake!! nah....you can have my share! How come you have to go down to the sewer for work? But hey, someone's gotta sacrifice & do the dirty work for the city right? i salute you! hehehehehe....

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger teng said…

    It's one of my projects so boh pian. The sewer is part of our plant - so are you still thinking about doing EE? LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home