Intengible

Just a glance

Friday, June 30, 2006

Every new day

Busy week nights are always good. We won our netball game. Girly girl chat at life group. Band practice. Extended band practice for Fusion, our annual youth event. Fusion tonight, finally, and boy, did we ROCK!

And then, there will be no night activites next week. Absolutely none planned. I like. I need some ME time. No netball because we have a bye, which means I get to spend ME time with Grey's Anatomy and don't have to eat dinner at unearthly hours. No life group, because it's once a fortnight. No band practice because of the Hillsong conference. No extended practice because Fusion is over, which then gives me the only thing to look forward to next week:-

One ticket to the Hillsong night conference on Friday.


By the way, my job is on the line. Big news yesterday sparked nationwide shock at the closure of the tin mill. At least 500 jobs will be lost. There will be talks on restructuring my department, maybe redundancies somewhere down the track. Perhaps I should run away while I can.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger sthyan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger sthyan said…

    Hillsong conference??? Sounds good! By the way, HIllsong is coming to my town in Aug...wanna go but it's kinda expensive for me...hehe...sigh...

    Sori to here that your job is on the line..economy in US isn't doing that good either. The place my friend's working in just laid off over 80 staff, which was 20% of the company's employees...anyway, i'll keep you in my prayers! hopefully, you'll find another job somewhere else!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger teng said…

    you shld really go for Hillsong. It's GREAT.

    As for my job, yeah will hear more news this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home