Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I want to dance dance dance in the freedom I know

It has been a crazy week. I did mention before that I was expecting to enjoy as much ME time as I can. Guess that didn't quite work out as planned when you have to work nine to ten hours a day this week, which is highly unusual for someone who detests overtime.

Hence, I was very happy to be on the bus to Sydney's Olympic Park last night, though feeling extremely lethargic and sleepy. This deficiency syndrome of mine almost caused me to enter into hibernation mode and risk being an anti-social cat. I had no idea where the perseverence to continue chatting came from, but I was sure glad it did not abandon me.

Hillsong's 20th conference ended magnificently last night. I went with high expectations. I wanted to be blessed, but got anointed with oil instead. I wanted to release and be relieved, but teared instead. I wanted to hear my favourite Marty Sampson songs, but got reminded instead with simple words that He loves me no matter what.

On top of that, I accomplished something B.I.G. that I had wanted to do for a long time. As I signed the papers, I felt slightly ashamed that I've put it off time and time again. Now is the time, and I'm already looking to bless another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home