Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It is done

Grey's Anatomy season two has finally come to an end. Personally I thought it didn't have a solid start to the season after a thrilling season one, with the first couple of episodes looking stale. I honestly feared that it would plummet into a pointless soap opera, but who would give up watching McDreamy for Cold Case on channel nine? NEVER! So I stuck to it and am glad I did because each medical challenge sheds some light on the doctors' personal experiences without injecting constant gore or bloody body parts like ER. The funny and witty storylines are just pleasant and hilarious to watch. But I admit, I cried when Doc had to be put down. And I cried when you don't have a choice between life and death. And I cried when we parted ways. A split in anticipation but in denial for far too long. The times we had were good. It is done, but I wish you well.




Listening to...
Chasing Cars
We'll do it all everything, on our own
We don't need anything, or anyone
If I lay here, if I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world
I don't quite know how to say how I feel
Those three words are said too much
They're not enough
Let's waste time chasing cars
Around our heads
I need your grace to remind me to find my own

2 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey...Snow Patrol are coming to Australia on 23rd Feb!!! (I'm sooo love Snow Patrol wheeeee...! =)

    Anyway, fab site...keep it up!

    =)

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger teng said…

    hey thanks! I'll check out their website!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home