Intengible

Just a glance

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Asian Spy

I was snapping some pictures of the crane on plant today when a few men stopped me. They queried my intentions with the digital camera and proceeded to question me if I belonged to the company.

"Who's your boss?"
"It's so-and-so"
"I'll call him now to check"
"Oh he's on leave for another two weeks"
"Who's next in charge?"
"It's do-re-mi. He knows what I'm doing here."
"I don't know him. Then, whose your contact here in this area?"
"Try ABC" and he proceeded to make the call. Coincidentaly, ABC just happened to walk past. Things got a lot easier after that.

Although I must say I was a little bit intimidated at first but later I was grinning to myself. Kudos to them for taking time to stop. I might really be a mole in disguise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home