Intengible

Just a glance

Friday, September 16, 2005

To BB, from me with love

Received 2 boxes of Perth's finest apple strudel from a loved one. The boxes had the pleasure of leaving its hometown, flying to Melbourne for a stopover, arriving in Sydney this morning before catching the train down to Wollongong.

Though wrapped in a combination of brown sticky tape, plastic bag and rubber bands, my favourite delicacy was almost perfect, both boxes neatly tightened and wrapped with much care and thought.

Perhaps two boxes are not enough. My housemate is leaving for Perth next week and I've put in an order for another box. It's too sinful to resist.

Maybe I should find something else to indulge before I eat Corica's into bankruptcy and morph into a pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home