Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, December 23, 2006

And we gladly bid farewell

Only five people turned up for MC's farewell at the pub last night. It is to be expected when the dinner is organised on the last working day of the year, two days shy of Christmas Day. Or so we like to think. Some didn't get along with him anyway. Others couldn't care less. The rest had other better things to do than hang out with this man who did not add much value to the group.

I have been one of the lucky ones to re-inherit my own job after handing it over to him three months ago. THREE MONTHS AGO! What the hell has he been doing all this while? Excuses were all he came up with everytime he was queried about the progess of that project. Sometimes I really want to kick his lazy ass. Other times I was tempted to strangle him everytime he sprays his deodorant, polluting the air without much consideration for others.

There you have it. My confession. Some people may be ultra annoying, but I turned up anyway to say goodbye. Fortunately I did, otherwise I would have missed out on one of the most delicious steak. Scotch fillet, cook-it-yourself-on-the-bbq, medium rare, very affordable price! YUM!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey! just wanted to pop by and say MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too! happy to hear you sounding like you're having a good time in NSW.. take care! love, soph

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger teng said…

    hey soph! merry christmas to you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home