Intengible

Just a glance

Friday, December 22, 2006

I know what you did today

My boss had only just pulled into the empty car space just as I merrily walked out of the building at 1.30pm today. In his hurry to get out of his car and wished me a happy christmas, he must have forgotten how strong the winds were huffing and puffing at that time. The car door swung open further than expected and knocked into the passenger door of the adjacent car. I was grounded, bewildered at what had just happened. His facial expression was unchanged, closing his car door while mumbling "It's just a small damage". Mind you, the dent was rather obvious.

Should I have written a note to that poor guy to say who the culprit was? I didn't want to stick around work any longer. Everyone else had buggered off early today. No one was in the mood to work. There were a few more chrissy pressies I had to buy. I needed to go. I am now feeling a bit guilty with mixed emotions that I didn't do anything, or say anything.

I guess it's too late now.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Jon Lai said…

    miss captain's ball.. how long ago was that? In tasmania, ocf convention, 3 years ago? haha

    Somehow located your blog. Have a blessed Christmas, you and your family :)

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger teng said…

    oh gosh! that's ages ago! yeah i miss captains ball too.

    must have been the photos that gave me away. no one is supposed to guess it's my blog so easily! hahaha...

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Start updating your resume... Knowing how much integrity your boss has is a useful predictor of the future of your team, if you're all under his leadership.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger teng said…

    My "boss" isn't quite THE boss, becoz he's only the acting boss - hence the slackness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home