Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kenshin beckons

It is still only the second day. I do not expect to recover from my fatigue and holiday mode just yet.

Looking around:
The table is strewn with pieces of paper and receipts.
The travelling bag is still unpacked.
The carpet is full of white fluffy fur balls.
The laundry basket is overflowing.

I am only this messy during certain times of the year. Like now. But I'd rather watch anime than clean up. Please pardon me, after all I haven't really rested.

Currently watching Rurouni Kenshin

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what? now only watching rurouni kenshin? it came out ages ago la friend hahaha.

    shaman king and project arms are 2 other good ones =)

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger teng said…

    I didn't know about it mar. Friend only just lent me the dvds.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home